Sunday, July 23, 2006

new job

It's been a while since my previous posts. I haven't been updating this blog regularly last month. Two reasons for that. First, I'd had troubles with my connection to the internet from my PC at home. After two months of exchanging modems and making coffee for technicians the thing was finally fixed. Second, on June 26th I started my new job with IMSA in Amsterdam. Here's my colleagues and me: http://www.imsa.nl/Het%20IMSA-team_Het%20team___pagina11_.html Everyday I commute between The Hague and Amsterdam, 2,5 hours per day. The job is a challenge. We break open issues that got stuck, we do trust marketing and intervene where irresponsible developments require an alternative direction or a direction at all, to create a sustainable future. The themes and the teams are diverse. Stakeholders are many, discussion partners high-level. Discussion switch between abstract and concrete very quickly. Very interesting but challenging for me, being used to more concrete problems. After four weeks, I feel confimed that this is the challenge I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment